Friday, March 30, 2007

SmurfenLars hath arriveth

Dad and I went to Norrköping early this morning to go hard drive shopping. We went to the huge nationwide Hi-Fi retailer OnOff to see what they had to offer. They had recently moved to an even bigger facility and so the place was HUGE! We first found a 250GB external hard drive but soon realized they had a special offer on the 320GB hard drive (of the same brand) so it cost the same as the 250GB one. Doesn't take a genius to figure out which one I chose ;) We then went to ICA Maxi (sort of like... Target with food) quickly to get stuff for tonight's dinner. Sandra, if you're reading this, it's that pork stuff we had at my house with the curry, bananas, raisins, peanuts, cashews etc. My request! It's probably one of my favorite things to eat.

Now I'm sitting here transferring all my music, pictures, videos and documents to my new external hard drive, which I named "SmurfenLars" ('LarsTheSmurf'). Haha, don't ask. Long story. It's going to be really good having all my stuff with me so I can continue with my writing and graphics while I'm there as well as listening to all my music. I can't believe I'm leaving tomorrow. Panic? The answer is yes :p

No comments: