Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Running out of time

Why do I have to leave in 3 days?! 3 DAYS! There is so much I feel like I need to do before I go. Why is it always a panic situation whenever I'm about to leave for a longer period of time? I'm probably just the worst planner in the world. Oh well, you gotta suck it up I guess. If only I had the money to buy an external hard drive for my computer, it'd make things much easier for sure as I wouldn't have to do everything concerning computer stuff before I leave (since I wouldn't have access to my files and documents for five months) but I could take it with me and continue with it once I've arrived in Iceland. Might flirt with the folks see if that helps ;)

I'll be back *in my best Arnold voice*

1 comment:

martha said...

Hii :D
This is Silme Din from the a-u forum :) I like your blog, it's pretty!
I didn't know you were Swedish - I'm Norwegian! So we're practically neighbours :P
Anyways, enjoy your trip to Iceland, I'm sure it'll be awesome!
--SD.